Sunday, January 18, 2009

Greetings programs...

Due to recent evens i have found myself with a LOT of free time on my hands. i began reading blogs as opposed to to making fun of them. i found them rather enjoyable and began seeing them for something less then an online journal. Fortunately for you (or unfortunately) i am a total scatter brain when it comes to completing thoughts...

With that being said please enjoy your future views in to the tales of macabre of which is my life.

Winter wonderland.

Usually around this time of the winter cabin fever sets in. i have some how been able to delay this with activities i have considered not be normal practice in my day to day life. giving up drinking has been a huge help, as well as taking up feeding the wild birds (winged piggies for that matter) that live around my apartment and enjoying the company of my newly acquainted feline friend Sophie. I feel that more then the next guy I require plenty of reflection time. to mull over recent events of my day to day, noting my achievements and pondering how to avoid my failures again. (sometimes successful)


I often find my mind ebb and flowing through my past, more so recently with out the drinking, i try not to be too judgmental on what i remember but there are often times when i find myself asking why. Why did i put up for some matters, keep myself in that situation, How come i was more interested in those things that seem so silly to me now. Isn't that how life really works though. Things you know and love, that you hope will never end, change. Your attitude towards it changes, the people involved change and life picks up. Interest is lost or perhaps replaced with other things that seem to be more gratifying. Don't get me wrong i do not spend all my time reflecting on those things but they do come up, I am for the most part almost too sentimental for my own good. I chuckle to myself even as i type that now.

Ahh and there you go ranting with not completed thought...

more to come later...


if you ask me snowy days are best spent with a roaring fire, a good book, good company and my personal favorite a cocktail of highly over-stimulating devices around me!




No comments:

Post a Comment